JOB #256 Sales Manager
Sales Managers' primary responsibility is to sell an organization’s services and products, perpetually finding unique ways to engage and increase audience size and clients.
The Sales Manager might be responsible for managing clients at a local, regional or national level, or he/she may be allocated a particular section of the market or client base.
- Responsible for traveling to customer locations, understanding technical challenges, and providing applicable solutions.
- Responsible to know and understand all products' availability, use, benefits, and pricing structure.
- Build and maintain client relations
- Consult with customers and provide technical expertise and recommendations based on the required applications.
- Work with internal departments such as the Marketing or tech teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organizational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times
- 5+ years of professional work experience in sales with at least a couple of years as a sales manager
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree in Business/ marketing/ management
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Competitive spirit
JOB #253 Lead Security Analyst Tier 3
A lead technical role in the CyberSecurity Security Operations Center (CSOC) responsible for providingoperational support on monitoring the MSSP platform and incident response. Primary responsibility will be
to follow procedures to triage and investigate security alerts, monitor and respond to securitythreats, investigate cases, and take immediate action or recommend a course of action tomitigate the threat. Facilitates the ingress, implementation, and egress of complex client trouble/changerequests for managed premise, cloud, NextGen firewall, DDoS, Threat Intelligence, and SecureLog Management products. Provides mentoring, training, and escalation support to Security Analystsand is involved with maturing incident response procedures and evaluating new security technologies.Represents security operations as technical lead and point of escalation with clients, vendors, andinternal corporate organizations. Takes ownership and leads on projects.
- Serve as Tier 3 level for complex technical and procedural escalations;
- Provide technical lead support to clients, vendors, and coworkers as required;
- Responsible for the development and execution of incident response plans for escalated response processes;
- Proactively identify indicators of compromise and generate and execute Incident Response Plan upon detection;
- Provide Incident remediation and prevention documentation;
- Handle User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) use cases of potential security incidents and security events in accordance with SOC processes and procedures;
- Identification and resolution of complex issues in customer environments. Develop resolution and implementation plans;
- Research, analyze and identify potential vulnerabilities and security deficiencies;
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities;
- Research and implement customer-generated change requests for MSSP products;
- Perform tasks associated with the installation, turn up, and maintenance of security infrastructure and escalation of same;
- Conduct security training, new hire training, and network impact reviews;
- He/she will be part of a rotating SOC shift and will need to manage their schedule accordingly so to ensure there is coverage during SOC shifts.
- 5 - 10 years of professional work experience in Information Security with at least a couple of years of SOC based experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency in exercising a detailed depth and breadth of technical subject knowledge;
- Possible security technology certifications (e.g. CISSP, SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GSEC));
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline or equivalent experience;
- Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, document and develop action/mitigation plan;
- A passion for information security and data security;
- Knowledge/experience with Operating Systems (e.g. Windows Server, CentOS Linux);
- Knowledge/experience of networking and firewalls (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Sophos, Radware);
- Working knowledge of Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana) and Log Management/SIEM (e.g. Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight);
- Good to have programming and scripting skills (e.g. C++, Bash, Python, Perl, Powershell);
- Foundational Knowledge of Enterprise Anti-Virus, IDS, Full Packet Capture, and Host/Network Threat Analysis;
- Knowledge of Threat Monitoring Procedures;
- Experience with securing various environments preferred;
- Experience working a SOC and doing incident response is preferred.
JOB #242 Network and Security Engineer
Network and Security Engineer with at least 3 years of experience.
The Network Team are responsible for providing a highly-available, robust, and secure IT infrastructure for our customer.
This includes expertise, guidance, and high-level support for the network and server infrastructure, telephony, network operating systems, and applications and is delivered alongside the database, security, and helpdesk staff.
The purpose of this job is to manage the network infrastructure so that it is highly available, secure, and fit-for-purpose for the organization’s requirements.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and expertise for the network infrastructure.
- Support, administration, and installations/upgrades of network hardware and software.
- Support, administration, and installation of firewall hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting network and firewall problems.
- Updating documentation.
- Undertake a role in network-related IT projects.
- Data network switches - hands-on skills.
- Implement and operate SIEM tools/capabilities, create event alarms/rules and produce reports
- An industry-recognized network qualification e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Hands-on experience with Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Experience in Wireless Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Sophos/Fortinet/Checkpoint firewall hands-on skills and knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills/customer-focused.
- Willingness to learn new skills, as appropriate
- Hands-on skills or experience:
- VPN devices
- Voice over Internet Protocol (IP)
- Microsoft internet security acceleration server
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) change management
- Formal network/security accreditations or qualifications:
JOB #152 Senior SOC Analyst Location Abuja or Lagos, Nigeria
Due to rapid growth in the Nigerian market, we are undergoing an exciting period of expansion and looking for a Senior SOC Analyst to join our team in Abuja or Lagos.
Working within our 24/7 cyber security operations Centre, the successful candidate will help to monitor, analyze and respond to threats targeting CyberDome’s MSSP client-base.
You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both CyberDome and its customers. While you get the benefit of joining a global company, you’ll also benefit from joining a small team operating from a secure site, where they craft their own culture in a supportive environment, working with the latest technologies to really help progress your career.
· Performing ongoing security analysis and triage of endpoint, network, mobile, and cloud alerts.
· Participating in various stages of incident investigations and threat hunting engagements
· Writing and delivering detailed investigation and analysis reports while maintaining technical documentation
· Engaging in customer-facing interactions at all levels from SOC analysts to c-suite executives
· Analyzing, triaging, and remediating security incidents within defined SLAs
· Working closely with internal company teams
· Other duties as assigned.
· 4+ years of experience working in IT security
· 3+ years of relevant cybersecurity experience in Incident Response, endpoint security, digital forensics, and a strong knowledge working in a 24x7/follow-the-sun SOC
Background and experience in the following is a must:
· Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Reverse Engineering, or Digital Forensics.
· Experience working with SIEM and EDR systems.
· Strong knowledge of modern operating systems (Windows – a must, OS X and Linux – advantage)
· Solid foundation in networking protocols and architectures
· Experience with security tools and frameworks, particularly with open-source tools (such as Sysinternals, OLE tools, Volatility, debuggers, disassemblers, etc.)
· Experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
· Self-motivated and results-oriented; capable of leading and completing assignments without supervision
· Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and re-prioritize them on short notice
· Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
· Ability to dive deep into a problem
· Able both independently as well collaborate within a team in a remote work setting.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, ability to elucidate technical content to non-technical personnel
· Good written and oral communication skills, experience working with international customers
JOB #137 Sales Specialists, Cyber Experience Location Abuja, Nigeria
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Using industry knowledge and skills build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified leads
- Build strategic relationships with key customer decision makers that focus on solutions
- Business Development activities to penetrate whitespace accounts
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
- Additional duties may be assigned as required
Job #122 Security Analysts – Cyber Experience, Location Abuja, Nigeria
Security Analyst be part of 24/7/365 Global Security Operations program. The position will operate in shifts to perform the initial intake of security events; triage potential incidents, determine the nature and scope of the event/incident, and classify the severity and priority of the incident. The analyst will review security log files, review and keep track of triggered events, research current and future threats, reconcile correlated security events, develop and modify new and current security correlation rule sets, and operate security operations equipment and technology. Read More